Friday, October 09, 2009

Shopping - H

One of the things I'm looking forward to sometime in the near future is shopping for myself. E gave me a pretty generous budget as a sort of "push present," but I'm waiting a bit for my belly to deflate so I know what size I am. The thing is that I haven't really been shopping for myself in so long, I'm not quite sure what I want to buy or what I like or what makes me feel good and comfortable and confident and all those good things. I don't even quite know what athletic shoe I would buy...and I do like a good athletic shoe. I probably need to start trying things on, seeing what's out there, and figuring that out once again. It just seems like a bit of work and a lot of time which I don't really have. Having children even redefines something like shopping. (sigh) Is there nothing left untouched?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker