Random - H
I'm trying to put Baby on a more regular schedule. Hopefully that'll help her to sleep through the night. I just started today, so we'll see how it goes. She's huge. The doc says that she's about the size of a 4-6 month old. She's off the chart for weight and at the top of the chart for height, and as a result is putting a bit too much stress on my left thumb and wrist.
I'm not too involved with F@ceb00k, but I will say that I enjoy reconnecting with people I haven't talked to in a few years. It makes the world a little smaller, a little cozier.
I'm not too involved with F@ceb00k, but I will say that I enjoy reconnecting with people I haven't talked to in a few years. It makes the world a little smaller, a little cozier.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home