It's Friday! - H
H:(wakes up and looks at the clock -- 7:31AM. nudges sleeping husband): What day is it? What day is it?
E:(groggy): It's Friday.
H:(in shock, sits up): It's 7:30!
E:Oh no!
...and I got to work at 7:50AM today. 1st period starts at 7:35AM.
E:(groggy): It's Friday.
H:(in shock, sits up): It's 7:30!
E:Oh no!
...and I got to work at 7:50AM today. 1st period starts at 7:35AM.

4 Comments:
i think i was more panicky than she was. she was brushing her teeth, which can take a while, and i'm thinking, "hurry, hurry! who cares if your breath is smelly?" :P
OH NO, H! I hate it when that happens... I still brush my teeth too though :).
Some of my kids sometimes come to school w/o brushing their teeth, and I can't imagine why anyone would do that! If you're going to be around other people, you MUST brush your teeth!
yes -- the absolute bare minimum is
1. brushing teeth
2. wash face
3. comb hair
If you can't get to 2 & 3, at least do 1.
In teaching, appearance plays a big part because, at any given moment, 25 pairs of eyes are on you. Not a good thing when you wake up late!
Poor, H!
Post a Comment
<< Home