Vomit...pleasant? - H
If vomiting can ever be considered pleasant, then this is the most pleasant vomiting I have ever done. Vomit resulting from food poisoning or some other illness has always been acidic, extremely bad tasting and it's always come out in large quantities. Since I'm not able to eat much these days, I merely vomit small quantities, and it doesn't taste that bad, and except for one time, it's never been acidic. How "pleasant!"
I feel sick each waking hour, and think I'd be able to handle regular vomiting better than this constant queasiness. I must give high praise to my coworkers though. They are the best! Since their prep periods overlap with mine, they volunteered to take my classes tomorrow so that I can have an extra long weekend, and get some rest. (We don't have school on Friday.) They're doing way more than they have to or even than I expected to take care of me. It's been an incredible blessing! There really is no better place to work than in my department.
I feel sick each waking hour, and think I'd be able to handle regular vomiting better than this constant queasiness. I must give high praise to my coworkers though. They are the best! Since their prep periods overlap with mine, they volunteered to take my classes tomorrow so that I can have an extra long weekend, and get some rest. (We don't have school on Friday.) They're doing way more than they have to or even than I expected to take care of me. It's been an incredible blessing! There really is no better place to work than in my department.

3 Comments:
oh my. vomiting can also be a sign of pregnancy.. well, hooray! god answered my prayer :)
god bless.
i hate that department.. i hate biology :(
Who are you people?
Post a Comment
<< Home