Finally home - H
My E is finally home! I'm so glad I get to see him everyday now. He's finally home!
So, when J saw him at the airport she wasn't ecstatic. Sad! Actually, she was blank. E said he thought she'd be excited like she is when he comes home from work everyday. The thing is that after a few days she stopped asking for Dada. Our routine had changed, and it's as if she forgot. After about 10 minutes, J was fine, and remembered that this was Dada and that he's so fun and loves to play games with her. She was soon so glad to be in his arms and laughing and giddy. I imagined seeing her beaming smile too and that she'd run to him the instant she saw him. Little people take time to mentally process what's going on though, and it took her a few minutes. She sure is glad that he's home though, and so am I!
So, when J saw him at the airport she wasn't ecstatic. Sad! Actually, she was blank. E said he thought she'd be excited like she is when he comes home from work everyday. The thing is that after a few days she stopped asking for Dada. Our routine had changed, and it's as if she forgot. After about 10 minutes, J was fine, and remembered that this was Dada and that he's so fun and loves to play games with her. She was soon so glad to be in his arms and laughing and giddy. I imagined seeing her beaming smile too and that she'd run to him the instant she saw him. Little people take time to mentally process what's going on though, and it took her a few minutes. She sure is glad that he's home though, and so am I!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home