Friday, May 23, 2008

A good day - H

Today's been filled with good news and therefore has been a very good day. None of the news is earth shattering or significant to anyone but myself, but these few little things have really made my day, and so I'm posting about them.

First, the pool I was thinking about getting for Baby J is available at the store and I don't have to pay for shipping! Hooray! I just bought an umbrella stroller to travel with, and it was $12 instead of $20. Hooray! I talked to a flooring person today about the existing wood floors at the house. Since we're making the dining area a little bigger, we need to extend the wood floor a bit. Well the guy said we could probably match it, and even though the planks have to be custom milled, the cost was reasonable! Hooray! We almost settled on a contractor but got another referral last night. We met him today, and like him A LOT! Hooray! I don't feel like we've had much luck in the contractor search until now. If his bid is in our budget, I think we can rest easy. Hooray, hooray, hooray!

We're taking a trip to Atlanta for a wedding this weekend. Not hooray! I think it's going to be the hardest to travel with Baby J now, since she's just beginning to get mobile, and is much more vocal about what she wants, i.e. she screams if she doesn't get what she wants. Hopefully allowing her to walk around the plane will do the trick, and hopefully she'll sleep a lot too. We'll see. What's good about the trip is that we're paying next to nothing since we used points for a lot of stuff. Hooray!

It's been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker