"Heh - wo" - H
So J is nearly weaned. I know most children are weaned from their night feedings early on, but J has still been waking up for a nibble once at some ungodly hour. Well, tonight I decided that I wouldn't feed her, and so she rolled around bed for 2 hours until she fell asleep. (Oh, the other thing is that she's sleeping with us at night. We'll tackle this one after she's fully weaned.) At one point, I think E popped his head up to look at her, and she stopped for a second and said, "Heh-wo," (hello) and then said, "Dada," to E. Later on she asked for, "Wah-wah," (water) and after taking a sip goes, "Ahhh," but in a whisper b/c, you know, we're all sleeping and need to be quiet. Hehe. My baby makes me laugh.
I wish I could capture all the moments on tape, that I could have a camera running continuously throughout the day so I could capture these precious moments. I know I'll remember few of them as the years pass, and in retrospect I probably won't miss what I don't remember. Thinking ahead about that though makes me sad, and I already miss the memories that I will forget.
I wish I could capture all the moments on tape, that I could have a camera running continuously throughout the day so I could capture these precious moments. I know I'll remember few of them as the years pass, and in retrospect I probably won't miss what I don't remember. Thinking ahead about that though makes me sad, and I already miss the memories that I will forget.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home