Just when... - H
Just when I feel like I'm getting into a groove with this parenting thing...just as I'm beginning to feel like it's a pleasure to take J on bigger outings with less fear of a meltdown...just as I'm beginning to feel more able to manage these things...I'm having another one. In just another 3 months or so we will again be parents of a newborn child but with the added challenge of a 2-year old toddler. We are approaching it with fear of the worst, that we will be more sleep deprived and tired than we were with J, that we will be like the living dead for the first several months of baby's life, just managing to get by and survive each day. Hopefully, this baby will be as easy as J was or even easier. That would be a blessing indeed. Baby is quite a bit more active in the womb that J was though, so I wonder if I should take that as a hint for what is ahead. (BIG SIGH)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home