Thursday, July 09, 2009

What's going on - H

July is turning out to be a very busy month in our household, with 3 guests and a party all in the course of the month. Our calendar doesn't usually fill up like this, but it's a good thing. I'm seeing people I haven't seen in a long time and that were part of my life before I moved here. I like seeing people that have known me that long b/c they know a different part of me, and so I think it gives greater context to my life and that's comforting to me. Maybe it's usually your family that grounds a person like that, but that's not the case for me. Anyway, it's just good to see people too and catch up a bit.

I feel like I'm waiting, waiting, waiting. I guess I'm mostly waiting for this baby to get here, but we still have nearly 3 months to wait. I don't feel like there's much I can do until baby arrives though. My body is just tired, and there isn't much that I'm motivated to do but a lot that I would like to start. It's a bit depressing for me being in this situation, being restricted and limited. I hope the time goes by quickly, but I have a feeling that it's going to be excruciatingly slow. Sigh.

E is taking me to the Coldplay concert on Monday. I don't know much about them, but I was interested b/c I read something that said that they are sort of representative of this generation or a major influence of this generation. I don't quite remember it specifically, but I just remember being interested. The other reason is it's one of PWs favorite bands and his music is influenced by this British rock or something. I don't know much about music, or even if they are considered Brit rock or pop or whatever. I was just slightly interested in seeing them in concert since they're going to be in town and so E got tix for us as a surprise for me! We're getting a sitter and going out. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker