Friday, December 01, 2006

Random - H

It's been a looooong week. The good news is that I've been feeling a little bit less sick these days and able to eat more (and enjoy it somewhat). It's been a long time since I've been able to enjoy eating anything. Lately, I've enjoyed eating cereal with milk in the mornings. Hopefully I'll gain some of the weight back that I lost from not being able to eat much. (Well, I'm sure I will.) All of my pants are too big now which is a bit of a pain b/c I constantly have to pull them up. My coworker says that eventually my big belly will cause my pants to fall down anyway, so I can't really win. (sigh) Ah, the joys of pregnancy...not. I really can't imagine doing this more than once. This is coming from one who imagined having four. People who've been through it keep saying it's worth it. I guess we'll wait and see.

So, kumquat baby (about the size of a kumquat) now has fully separated fingers, and arms that bend at the elbow. The legs are long enough so the feet can to meet in front of the body, and the hands rest over the heart. The organs are developed and functioning, and the baby is going to start developing things like fingernails and toenails soon. Crazy, eh? Apparently kumquat baby is kicking already, but I can't feel anything. It's probably too small to start actually kicking me, and the kicking is probably not that strong. Baby has come a long way, from being a sesame seed baby to now a kumquat baby. I hope s/he looks at least a little like me, although I'm skeptical b/c the Ahn genes are pretty dominant in their family. Baby will think I'm its adoptive mother. How sad! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker