Monday, April 30, 2007

32 weeks - H

For being nearly 32 weeks pregnant, I guess I'm pretty small. That's what others keep telling me. Of course, being my first, I have no idea. I'm beginning to feel more and more of those discomforts of late stage pregnancy though. I notice that I waddle when I walk around, and I have to be more conscious about my posture. I compensate for my growing belly by leaning backwards. Sleeping has been more difficult b/c my body is just hot, so sleeping with a blanket makes me hot, but sleeping without one is too cold. Finding a comfortable position in which to sleep is another issue all together. I'm definitely looking forward to having my body back.

The neat thing about this part of pregnancy is that since baby is bigger, we can feel around the tummy and actually feel the baby's body. When we push on her foot or whatever it is, she moves away. I'm amused that when I lay on the right side of my body, she falls to the right, and when I'm on my left side, she falls in that direction. Sometimes when I want her to wake up, I'll change positions to see if I can bother her. Hehe. I think when she is finally born, I'm going to miss feeling her moving inside me. What a unique experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker