Tuesday, April 10, 2007

82 days - H

Been in a funk & slowly climbing out.

As the year comes to a close, I'm starting to think about how I'm going to miss being at work. (It is only April, but the AP exam is in mid May and we're giving the final a couple of weeks before then.) I really enjoy my coworkers and of course the students. Of course there are both good and bad moments, but at the end of the day, there are a lot of good things that I'm going to miss. I have a feeling that I'm going to get restless at home, but maybe the exhaustion will be so overwhelming that I won't have time to think about it. I keep hearing other people's stories, but I wonder what it'll be like for me. I'm hoping for all the best, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Don't be surprised if I'm cranky the first few months of motherhood, b/c no sleep = cranky me.

82 days and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker