Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Random - H

It hasn't quite hit me yet that I only have a few days of work left. I'll probably most enjoy this when fall arrives and I realize that I don't have to go back to work. The thought that we could have a child in our arms any day now also hasn't sunken in either. I'm going to be a mom. Isn't that for grown ups?

Well, we finally got around to staining baby's dresser. We decided on a Danish oil stain b/c I read that it was non-toxic after E had gone through all this trouble to research how to stain with another type of stain, bought all the materials, and found a stain that would probably match our crib closely. We started staining with the Danish oil stain and then realized that the color isn't going to match. It's going to much too light. Bad decision on my part. The dresser looks nice. It's just not going to match. (sigh)

Back to grading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker