Touched - H
Earlier today, I put Julia on the floor in the living room while I went to the kitchen to start some dinner. When I left her she was occupied by one of her blankets which was on the floor. After a few minutes, I heard some faint noises as if she were pushing something so I went to check on her. She was no longer where I left her. She had army crawled toward the kitchen, presumably to find me. That was probably about 5 feet away from where she was originally. When I saw her looking up at me, and how she'd moved so far to find me, I felt so touched. My baby loves me!
These days Julia is so alert. She notices everything and observes everything. She's always looking around. It's neat, but what that means is that she rarely rests her head on my shoulder or on my chest anymore. Gone are the days when a little 10 pound bundle would snuggle and burrow into me to take a nap. These days she pushes me away while I'm hugging her b/c she can't see. She's ever so slowly getting ready to fly the coop. It reminds me that I need to savor these moments.
These days Julia is so alert. She notices everything and observes everything. She's always looking around. It's neat, but what that means is that she rarely rests her head on my shoulder or on my chest anymore. Gone are the days when a little 10 pound bundle would snuggle and burrow into me to take a nap. These days she pushes me away while I'm hugging her b/c she can't see. She's ever so slowly getting ready to fly the coop. It reminds me that I need to savor these moments.

1 Comments:
awwwww....so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home