Thursday, December 16, 2004

No motivation - H

I have no motivation to do any work. I'm showing a movie in all of my classes and tomorrow is the last day before break. I have grading that I need to do before our trip to Whistler, so it would be ideal if I could get as much done now when I have some time...but no motivation. Just counting the minutes until Friday afternoon.
1605 min...1604...1603...gosh, it couldn't go any slower than this.

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

ooooh, what movie are you showing? how come none of my teachers ever showed movies during finals??

1:19 PM  
Blogger haed said...

Well, we're watching this movie called "The Twilight of the Golds." It's about this family that has to deal with finding out that their baby has a gay gene. Totally fictional. We show it to spark some thought about the benefits/harms of genetic testing and other biotech. Believe it or not, these kids will have the power of the vote in 4 years. If you know these kids... scary. - H

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker