We got away - H
Not very far away. We spent the weekend in Marin County at a hotel in the middle of nowhere, but at least we were nowhere and not at home. I never used to understand needing a vacation until I had a kid. Vacation to me was just about going out to do something I wanted to do or see, but this time around I _needed_ to get away...and it was nice. The three of us were pretty content, especially J. She's such an active little one that being out with her is actually less work sometimes than staying home. Go figure.
We visited the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito. If you ever happen to be up here with your kids, I'd highly recommend it. For the little ones, it's just a lot of cool play areas for them to explore, nothing that you'd be able to create at home. I'm hoping to check out the children's museum in San Jose sometime soon. I hear that's a fun place for kids too.
We visited the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito. If you ever happen to be up here with your kids, I'd highly recommend it. For the little ones, it's just a lot of cool play areas for them to explore, nothing that you'd be able to create at home. I'm hoping to check out the children's museum in San Jose sometime soon. I hear that's a fun place for kids too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home