Saturday, October 18, 2008

My contractor - H

Have I mentioned how much I love my contractor? I really like him and am so grateful to have found him at the last minute. We'd almost hired someone else before we got his name and info, and we knew immediately after meeting him (before getting his bid) that we'd probably hire him. We're so glad we did! I hope that I can refer him to anyone else needing contractor services and that I can give him some business. We may even become friends. Hehe.

I'm only partly kidding. So our contractor and his right hand man haven't been working at our house the last 2 weeks b/c the floor guy's been there, but they showed up one day b/c they had some time so they finished tearing out some of the concrete in the yard. We didn't expect to see him, but E was saying that day that he was so happy to see them. So was I. We've grown some kind of attachment to them and were just happy to see them again. It sounds kind of funny, maybe even weird. I'm kind of sad that our work with him is coming to a close...although maybe we'll have him come work on other things b/c the garage and shed still need work done and we need to shift some dirt around so that the land is sloping away from the house.

Anyway, we're planning to move in next weekend. Woohoo! We are definitely excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker